- Electronics completely potted to eliminate corrosion in harsh, wet environments
- Ammonia specific electrochemical sensor technology. Absolutely no false alarms
- No more special-order guesswork or added costs for heated or stainless enclosures
- Industry standard linear 4/20 mA output
- Corrosion, weather and chemical resistant polycarbonate sensor enclosure
- Intelligent-design enclosure temperature control for improved cell life
- Sensor designed to adapt to any harsh environment from -50°F to +140°F
- Accurately monitor OSHA’s PEL, STEL and IDLH setpoints for personnel protection
- Real-time continuous monitoring for early leak detection.
- Just select the range: 0-100 ppm (standard), 0-250 ppm, 0-500 ppm or 0-1000 ppm
- Any sensor can be field calibrated to any range listed
The GasGuard NH3 utilizes proven
electrochemical sensor technology
for fast and accurate leak detection.
The standard detection range of the
GasGuard NH3 provides real-time
continuous monitoring of ammonia
concentrations accurately down to
5 ppm, with no false alarms.
Every GasGuard NH3 sensor comes
equipped with an intelligent internal
temperature control designed to
perform in the harshest of areas. The
controlled environment provides
optimum moisture control for extended
cell life. The high-quality injection-
molded polycarbonate enclosure
offers excellent chemical corrosion
protection and high impact resistance.
The GasGuard NH3 provides an
industry standard linear 4/20 mA
output signal compatible with most
gas detection systems and PLCs.
The output signal is not affected by
drastic temperature variations such
as washdowns, defrost cycles, etc.
- Food Processing areas
- Cold Storage
- Compressor Rooms
- Tank Rooms
- Ventilation Ducts
- Sea Vessels
- Refrigeration Systems
- Perimeter Monitoring
- Pulp and Paper
- Heat Treatment
- Chemical Plants
- Versatile for any application
- Easy to order
- Low cost
- Simple operation
- Rugged and reliable
The standard GasGuard NH3 sensor is
designed to work anywhere, and at a lower
base-model price than most of our
competition. With only one electrochemical
sensor for any application, designing,
ordering and maintaining your ammonia
detection system is less hassle. We
typically recommend a 0/100 ppm range for
all personnel and product protection areas.
Higher ranges (0/250, 0/500, 0/1000) are an
option to suit your higher alarm setpoint
areas such as Engine Rooms.
From -50°F blast cells, to +140°F engine
rooms, to chemical washdowns of
processing areas, the GasGuard NH3 is
prepared to survive in just about any harsh
industrial condition. Every circuit board is
sealed forever in potting compound,
protecting electronic components and
copper tracing from corrosion. A specially
vented chemical-resistant polycarbonate
enclosure protects the sensor from
accidental damage, weather and even
direct hose-hits from clean-up crews.
Stainless steel enclosures are available for
applications which require them.