- CO specific electrochemical sensor technology. No false alarms
- 5 years cell life average in most applications
- Industry standard linear 4/20 mA output
- Corrosion, weather and chemical resistant polycarbonate sensor enclosure
- Intelligent-design enclosure temperature control for improved cell life
- Sensor designed to adapt to any harsh environment from -20°F to +120°F
- Accurately monitor OSHA’s PEL, STEL and IDLH setpoints for personnel protection
- Real-time continuous monitoring for early warning.
- Detectable range: 0-200 ppm
The GasGuard CO utilizes proven
electrochemical sensor technology
for fast and accurate leak detection.
The standard detection range of the
GasGuard CO provides real-time
continuous monitoring of carbon
accurately down to 10 ppm, with
no false alarms.
Every GasGuard CO sensor comes
equipped with an intelligent internal
temperature control designed to
perform in the harshest of areas. The
controlled environment provides
optimum moisture control for extended
cell life. The high-quality injection-
molded polycarbonate enclosure
offers excellent chemical corrosion
protection and high impact resistance.
The GasGuard CO provides an
industry standard linear 4/20 mA
output signal compatible with most
gas detection systems and PLCs.
The output signal is not affected by
drastic temperature variations such
as washdowns, defrost cycles, etc.
Expect an average of 5 years cell life
for most applications.
- Food Processing areas
- Air Quality Monitoring
- Tank Rooms
- Ventilation Ducts
- Parking Garages
- Modified Atmosphere Packaging
- Bottling Plants
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Low cost
- Simple operation
- Rugged and reliable
The standard GasGuard CO sensor is
designed to work anywhere, and at a lower
base-model price than most of our
competition. With only one sensor for any
application, designing, ordering and
maintaining your carbon monoxide
monitoring system is less hassle.
Developed for chemical washdowns of
processing areas, the GasGuard CO is
prepared to survive in just about any harsh
industrial condition. Every circuit board is
sealed forever in potting compound,
protecting electronic components and
copper tracing from corrosion. A specially
vented chemical-resistant polycarbonate
enclosure protects the sensor from
accidental damage, weather and even
direct hose-hits from clean-up crews.