The BExCP3A-PT and BExCP3B-PT push button, tool resettable manual call points are
approved for Zone 1, 2, 21 and 22 hazardous areas for the control of fire and gas
alarm systems. Available with and without monitoring resistors all versions are
certified to ATEX and IECEx standards.
The push button mechanism is protected by a spring loaded cover therefore the switch requires a two-
action activation. The push button is user resettable via the use of the special key supplied with the
unit. The BEx range features enclosures manufactured from corrosion proof, marine grade, copper
free LM6 (A413) aluminium which is phosphated and powder coated.
- Alternative housing colours are available to meet specific
- DIN rail mounted terminal blocks: 8 x 2 .5mm2
- Metalised Polyester “Duty” label.
- Series and/or End of Line resistors.
- ATEX certificate: Sira 09ATEX32 86X,
IEC 60079-0:2 007 Ed 5, EN 60079-1:2 004,
EN 60079-7:2 007, IEC 60079-18:2 009 Ed 3,
EN 612 41-1:2 004
- IECEx certificate: IECEx SIR 09.012 1X,
IEC 60079-0:2 007-10 Edition: 5,
IEC 60079-1:2 003 Edition: 5,
IEC 60079-18:2 009 Edition: 3,
IEC 60079-7:2 006-07 Edition: 4,
IEC 612 41-1:2 004 Edition: 1
- Inmetro certificate: 10-IEx-0011X
- GOST-R certificate: PO CC G B.JB05.B03365
- Complies with design requirements of EN54-11