MEDC BG2 Manual call point with GRP enclosure. Designed for use in flammableatmospheres and harsh environmental conditions. Weatherproof. IP66 and IP67.
Part# with Options:
Price with Options:
(1) Options for MEDC BG2
(2) Flap for MEDC BG2
This manual fire alarm call point has been designed for use in flammable
atmospheres and harsh environmental conditions. The GRP enclosure is
suitable for use offshore or onshore where lightweight combined with a high
level of corrosion resistance is required.
- Zone 0, Zone 1 and Zone 2 use.
- Exed, Exia or weatherproof.
- ATEX approved
- Ex II 1G (Exia)
- Ex II 2G (Exed)
- BASEEFA certified.
- IP66 and IP67.
- Certified temperature: –40°C to +50°C*.
- Corrosion resistant red painted GRP
- Retained stainless steel cover screws.
- Optional lift flap.
- Key operated test facility.
- Lightweight and robust.
- Breakglass hammer available. (Contact sales office for details)