Applications and users that have traditionally demanded conventional
electromechanical claxons, sirens, buzzers and bells can now choose the next generation alternative.
The E2S Hootronic series of products faithfully reproduce the sounds made by legacy electromechanical signalling devices but in a modern, reliable and cost effective way. With output levels of up to 112dB(A) at 1 metre the HAB105TRH surpasses legacy electro-mechanical devices in performance and effectiveness, it is also continuously rated, requires zero maintenance and the signal quality will not degrade with age.
The products in the Hootronic range have 5 user selectable ‘traditional’ sounds including:
- Tone 1 : Industrial Claxon
- Tone 2 : High Frequency Mechanical Siren
- Tone 3 : Medium Frequency Mechanical Siren
- Tone 4 : Electro Mechanical Buzzer
- Tone 5 : Mechanical Bell
Each of these sounds have two additional, remotely selectable, alarm
Remote switch generates genuine ‘tail off’ to sound when alarm is
- Automatic synchronisation on multi-sounder system.
- Continuously rated.
- Stainless steel fixings.
- Unit can be mounted using external lugs or internal BESA
compatible fixing positions.
- Duplicate cable terminations (in & out for daisy-chain
- Tropicalisation available on request.