The AL100H features the 104dB(A) A100 alarm horn sounder combined with the L101H high output L.E.D. beacon. The compact, robust housing is ideal for all general signalling applications including fire, security and process control.
The array of 24 Superflux type high output L.E.D's generates over 120 candela of light output and can be user set to either steady of flashing mode. Sounder & beacon may be connected from a single supply for simultaneous operation or from separate supplies for independent operation.
- High output L.E.D array
- Automatic synchronisation on multi-sounder system.
- Continuously rated.
- Stainless steel fixings.
- Unit can be mounted using external lugs or internal BESA compatible fixing positions.
- Duplicate cable terminations (in & out for daisy-chain installations).
- Tropicalisation available on request.
- Available with custom tone configurations and frequencies.
- ‘Programmable’ version available:
- 45 alarm tones
- 4 remotely selectable stages
- Any tone can be assigned to any stage
- User configurable continuous frequency tone
- Alarm sounder (A100): VdS approved to EN54-3 (CPD
- GOST-R approved. Cert: PO CC GB-JB05-H00144.
- UL & cULs approved: General signalling use.