The hazardous area E2xCS112-5 combined alarm sounder and Xenon strobe beacon is
UL/cULs approved for Class I Div 2 and Class II Div 2 as well as IECEx and ATEX
certified for Zone 2 and 22 applications.
The E2xCS112-5 combines a 116dB(A) alarm sounder with a 5 Joule Xenon strobe beacon providing
a complete audio-visual signalling solution whilst reducing the installation time and costs associated
with multiple unit installations.
The E2x range features enclosures manufactured from lightweight, corrosion proof PPS and high
impact, fire retardant ABS re-entrant flare horns; both of which are suitable for the harshest of
- Very Large termination area.
- Ratchet adjustable stainless steel ‘U’ bracket
- Stainless Steel dome guard as standard
- Xenon tube mechanically secured against vibration/shock.
- User replaceable Xenon tube assembly.
- Automatic synchronisation on multi-sounder system.
- ATEX certificate: DEMKO 06 ATEX 042 1554X,
EN60079-0:2 012 + A11:2 013,
- IECEx certficate: IECEx ULD 14.0012 X,
IEC 60079-0:2 011,
IEC 60079-15:2 010,
IEC 60079-31:2 013
- UL File ref: E2 30764