This manual fire alarm call point has been designed in accordance with the
latest draft European Call Point Standard (EN54-11).
Weatherproof to IP66 and IP67 and available certified intrinsically safe,
simple apparatus or uncertified. The units are manufactured from glass
reinforced polyester (GRP) which provides a robust, corrosion free
construction and ensures effective and reliable operation in harsh industrial
and offshore environments.
Units are supplied in natural red GRP or painted to customer specification.
'Burning House' duty label is provided as standard, other duty and tag labels
may be supplied to customer specification.
- Zone 0, Zone 1 and Zone 2 use.
- Exia IIC T4.
- ATEX Approved Ex II 1 G.
- BASEEFA certified.
- Chinese (CQST) certified.
- Designed in accordance with EN54-11.
- IP66 and IP67.
- Certified temperature: –55°C to +55°C.
- Corrosion free GRP
- Optional in line/end of line resistors/diodes.
- Optional LED indicator.
- Optional lift flap.
- Key operated test facility.
- Various body colours available.