E2S BExDCS110-05D flameproof Alarm Horn 117dB(A) and 5 Joule Xenon Strobe. LM6 aluminium enclosure. Suitable for Zone 1, 2, 21 & 22 applications. Two M20 cable entries. IP66/67. ATEX, IECEx and GOST-R (1ExdIICT4) Approved.
Part# with Options:
Price with Options:
Please Email us your request for quote
(1) Voltage for E2S BExDCS110-05
(2) Lens colour for E2S (2 Chars)
(3) GNARBM20050NPT Brass M20 to 1/2" NPT adaptor for E2S device metric entry
The flameproof BExCS110-05 combination alarm horn sounders and Xenon strobe beacons are suitable for Zone 1 & Zone 2 applications and the BExDCS110-05 versions also for Zone 21 & 22.
Sound level ouputs are up to 117dB(A) at 1 metre with a choice of 32 alarm tones and 3 remotely selectable stages. Sounder & beacon may be connected from a single supply for simultaneous operation or from separate supplies for independent operation.
- Automatic synchronisation on multi-beacon & sounder systems.
- Beacons can be set to ‘flip-flop’ alternating mode with other units on multi-beacon systems.
- Xenon tubes mechanically secured against shock & vibration
- Ratchet adjustable stainless steel ‘U’ bracket.
- ‘Programmable’ version available:
- 45 alarm tones
- 4 remotely selectable stages
- Any tone can be assigned to any stage
- User configurable continuous frequency tone
- ATEX certificate: KEMA 01ATEX22 23X,
EN 60079-0 : 2 006, EN 60079-1 : 2007,
EN 61241-0 : 2 006, EN 612 41-1 : 2004
- IECEx certificate: IECEx KEM 10.0025,
IEC 60079-0 : 2004 (Ed4), IEC 60079-1 : 2007 (Ed6),
IEC 61241-0 : 2004 (Ed1), IEC 61241-1 : 2004 (Ed1)
- GOST-R certificate: PO CC G B.JB05.B03365