The AL105NX features the 112dB(A) A105N alarm horn sounder combined with the L101X Xenon strobe beacon. The compact, robust housing is ideal for all general signalling applications including fire, security and process control.
The 5 Joule Xenon strobe generates over 200 candela of light output. DC versions have multile flash rates selectable udring installation. Sounder & beacon may be connected from a single supply for simultaneous operation or from separate supplies for independent operation.
- Automatic synchronisation on multi-sounder system.
- High output Xenon beacon
- DC voltage units feature multiple flash rates.
- Continuously rated.
- Stainless steel fixings.
- Unit can be mounted using external lugs or internal
BESA compatible fixing positions.
- Duplicate cable terminations (in & out for daisy-chain installations).
- Tropicalisation available on request.
- Available with custom tone configurations and frequencies.
- ‘Programmable’ version available:
- 45 alarm tones
- 4 remotely selectable stages
- Any tone can be assigned to any stage
- User configurable continuous frequency tone
- VdS approved: EN54-3 & EN54-2 3 (CPR 305/2 011/EU).
- UL & cULs approved: General signalling use.
- GOST-R approved. Cert: PO CC G B-JB05-H00144.