MEDC XB11/DB3B Strobe/Horn Combination Unit mounted on a sturdy, drilled, painted, stainless steel, 2 way baseplate. Explosionproof Xenon 5J; Sounder up to 115dB(A). Class I Div 2, IP66 and IP67. Available certifications: UL.
Part# with Options:
Price with Options:
(1) Voltage for MEDC Combination Unit 1
(2) Lens Colour for MEDC Combination Unit 1
[ 5 Days ]
Standard configurations typically available in 5 Days:
This range of audio/visual combination units may be assembled from
MEDC’s range of beacons and sounders. Mounted on a sturdy, drilled,
painted, stainless steel plate, the units are pre-wired as standard such that a
single input operates both the sounder and beacon simultaneously.
Units are available for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and
dedicated units are now available for use in industrial and marine
- *UL listed Class I, Div. 2, Groups C & D.
- *ATEX approved.
- NEMA 4x & 6, IP66 and 67.
- *Certified temperature:
–67°F to +158°F
–55°C to +70°C.
- Corrosion free GRP beacon/sounder.
- Beacon available as xenon, filament, fluorescent
- Xenon: up to 21J.
- Filament: up to 100W.
- Fluorescent: up to 39W.
- LED: up to 192cd.
- Sounder: up to 105dBA output at 10 feet.
- All stainless steel (316), epoxy painted back