The RC Systems SenSmart 1200 is a 3-Wire Bridge Gas Detector available in a 316 stainless steel sensor head enclosure and
Suitable for Class 1 Division 1 Groups A, B, C, D. These easy-to-install and maintain gas detectors must be connected to
an R. C. Systems single or multi-channel receiver to add user calibration and readout functions.
The SenSmart 1200 utilizes our “bridge” sensors, including catalytic, acetylene, ammonia, butane, ethane, ethanol, hexane,
hydrogen, Isopropyl alcohol, methane, pentane, propane, propene, propylene and many other compounds. The 1200’s bridge
output is compatible with R C Systems single and multi-channel receivers.
OEM Version of the GDS Corp. GDS-48
- Field swappable sensor module. Range and target gas configured on sensor module
- Improves system noise immunity because low level sensor signals are protected within the sensor head
- 316 SS sensor head model is Suitable for Class 1 Division 1 hazardous areas
- Missing or failed sensor forces FAULT signal
- Compatible with 1, 2, 4, 16 and 64 channel Receiver/Controllers (user calibration & readout are at the Receiver)