The flameproof GNExS1-R alarm sounder with a radial horn. Suitable for Zone
1 & Zone 2 applications – certified to ATEX and IECEx. Sound level outputs up
to 115dB(A) at 1 metre with a choice of 64 alarm tones and 4 remotely
The radial horn on the compact GNExS1-R distributes the warning signal omni-directionally. The
alarm tone frequencies for the first 2 stages are independently selectable. The GNEx range
features enclosures manufactured from GRP (glass reinforced p lyester), moulded in natural red,
but also available in other colours.
The omni-directional horn is high impact, fire retardant ABS. All models contain dual cable entries,
large termination areas containing in & out terminals and an ingress protection of IP66/67. SIL1
compliant to IEC61508 (2010) as standard.
- Omni-directional sound output.
- Automatic synchronisation on multi-sounder system.
- Very large termination area.
- Ratchet adjustable stainless steel ‘U’ bracket.
- IN & OUT terminals.
- Independently selectable tones for 1st & 2nd stages.
- Four remotely switched stages/channels.
- SIL1 compliant to IEC61508 (2010).
- ATEX certificate: SIRA 13ATEX1139X,
EN 60079-0 : 2012, EN 60079-1 : 2007
- IECEx certificate: IECEx SIR 13.0029X,
IEC 60079-0 : 2011 (Ed6), IEC 60079-1 : 2007 (Ed6)
- TR-CU Ex EAC certificate: RU C-GB.AA71.B.00109
- II 2G Ex d IIC T4 Ta. -60° to +50°C
- II 2G Ex d IIC T3 Ta. -60° to +70°C
- II 2G Ex d IIB T6 Ta. -60° to +50°C
- II 2G Ex d IIB T5 Ta. -60° to +65°C
- II 2G Ex d IIB T4 Ta. -60° to +70°C