The next-generation single-gas detector that helps you reduce
cost, ensure compliance and know your workers are protected.
Honeywell BW Solo has everything you expect — plus additional
features to make your compliance easier and more cost-effective
than ever. All with a reliable life span, one-button operation
and small, lightweight profile. Honeywell BW Solo is:
FEATURES & BENEFITS
For even more time-saving convenience — plus
remote visibility on alarms — choose the wireless
version. And manage it from your smartphone.
- The easiest single-gas detector to service, with no need to take it apart to replace sensors, batteries and sensor filters. That means long life and low cost.
- Complete with an extensive selection of sensor options. Count on comprehensive detection, whether you’re monitoring for common or exotic hazards.
- The first single-gas detector with the 1-Series sensor for CO, H2S and O2. That means high accuracy, lower costs and faster sensor response time for the gases you monitor most often.
- Compatible with IntelliDoX. Save time and centralize data with automated bump testing, calibration and instrument management. Use IntelliDoX docking stations with Honeywell Safety Suite Device Configurator software.
Pair the wireless Honeywell BW Solo with our Safety
Communicator mobile app and detector readings are sent
instantly to Honeywell’s real-time monitoring software.
Access it from any device with an internet connection, and
get remote visibility on worker safety and location.
You can also use the wireless Honeywell BW Solo to share
gas data with the desktop software — no dock required.
Other Honeywell BW Solo features:
- Option to activate IntelliFlashTM or non-compliance flash
- Ability to assign detectors to workers and locations
- Easy-to-read display for multiple languages
- Data logging with rolling 24-hour peak reading