mPower UNI 321 Disposable Single Gas Detector for detection of Carbon Monoxide (CO) 1-500ppm. Up to 36 months of live. Large LCD display will show time remaining or low/high alarm levels when hit, 6 Bright Red Flashing LED, Vibrating and 90dB Audible Alarm Port. IP67, Event Logger, UL approval for Class I Div 1.
Part# with Options:
Price with Options:
(1) Model for mPower UNI 321
The UNI 321 is a disposable or maintenance-free version of UNI single gas detector. It detects hydrogen sulfide
(H2S), carbon monoxide (CO) or oxygen (O2) in a selection of models with operating lives of 12 months (MP101),
24 months (MP102) or 36 months (MP103). The detectors have large LCDs providing maximum readability in the
field. Six bright red LEDs allow for quick alarm notification. Constructed of strong and durable material, the UNI
321 is designed to be comfortable, yet drop-resistant. The UNI detectors can easily be bump tested and calibrated
using the CaliCase System.
Features, Functions and Benefits
- Simple GO, NO-GO!
- No Maintenance needed for life of instrument (except when used under extreme conditions)
- Low cost of ownership
- Large Display
- Durable Housing
- Solid stainless-steel Alligator Clip
- 50% larger single-cell Battery
- Daily functional Self-Test
- 50 Event Datalogging
- Docking Station for calibration and event download
- UL Classification Class 123, Groups ABCDEFG