Hassle free safety:
THE DETECTOR HEAD
- Simple to use and install
- Shock & vibration resistant
- Low power consumption
- Checks itself every second
- Plain English displays
The GazTell detector head for
electrochemical cells can be used
alone or with the optional modules.
- The small size (5”L x 2”W) makes it inconspicuous and allows placement in tight areas.
- User-friendly, alpha-numeric LED display with understandable instructions and prompts.
- Automatically recognizes the sensor cell with no configuration necessary.
- Scrolls gas type every few seconds.
- Low maintenance and low cost of ownership. The detector head logs and will display the last time it was calibrated.
- Connects directly to conduit eliminating the need for expensive and bulky junction boxes.
- Smart Sensor saves operator time and money. The sensor knows the highest reading since last calibration, the number of days since last calibration, how long the detector head has been in service, the percentage of life remaining in the sensor and highest/lowest temperatures observed during operation. It checks itself and its vital functions continuously.
- Power consumption is very low. Even at its maximum power consumption (with the display at its brightest), the detector head uses only 77mA @ 24VDC.
Remote Relay Module
- Set alarm levels without software, using simple jumper selection.
- The module can be placed anywhere relays are needed.
- Flexible design allows the relays to be placed next to the functions they operate.
- The relay module has robust relays rated at
6 amp@120 volt relays for Fail, Low and High
Alarms, so auxiliary relays are often not needed.
Alarm relays can be latching or non-latching, energized or de-energized, normally open or closed.
A 5 second alarm delay can
be turned on to avoid
- FM Approvals tested
the SLAM module for
-4 oF to 140 oF
(-20 oC to +60 oC).
Remote Display Module
The EXMO communicates directly with the
detector head and mimics its display. If the
detector head is located remotely high or low,
or in a difficult-to-calibrate place, locating the
EXMO in an accessible position gives immediate access to the detector head’s sensor. It
displays everything the detector head displays.
It gives control via bi-directional RS-485 communication.
Remote calibration has never been so easy.
The small extension module has the same alpha
numeric LED displays and color coded operation
as the remotely placed detector head.
- Check the sensor before entering a dangerous area.
- Take the sensor online or offline
- Cancel calibration