ESP Safety Vector 2-channel gas detector controller with smart Plug-In Sensor to Detect Carbon Dioxide (CO2) 0-2% vol, 0-5% vol or 0-3000ppm. Operates as a stand-alone display for a variety of ESP sensors which can be remotely located up to 500 feet away over 4-wire RS-485. Sensor head can also be attached. Includes analog 4-20 current loop with HART, Digital RS-485 Modbus RTU and 4 relays. 96-Character OLED Screen. Explosion-proof housing. IP67. SIL 2, FM/CSA Class I Division 1 certification.
Part# with Options:
Price with Options:
(1) Gas Range for ESP Safety PGU CO2
(2) Sensor for ESP Safety Vector
ESP Safety’s Vector is a state-of the-art field control unit that performs as an integrated control terminal and display for ESP Safety’s gas detector product line.
The Vector can operate as a stand-alone display for a variety of ESP Safety’s detectors which can be remotely located up to 500 feet away. A sensor head can also be attached directly to the display housing to produce a unified detector/display unit.
- A vivid, 2.7” (diagonal) 128x64 pixel resolution, OLED screen simultaneously displays a wide range of data including gas concentrations, alarm levels, faults and operational modes.
- Analog 4-20 current loop w/ HART , Digital RS-485 Modbus RTU and 4 relays are standard data communication channels of the VECTOR FCU
- Event log is stored in on-board memory and is accessible via RS-485 Modbus RTU
- Operating Temp Range of -58°F to +167°F (-50°C to +75°C)
- Configurable to control & monitor up to 2 detectors
- SIL certification by independent 3rd party agency
- 316 Stainless Steel construction, explosion-proof housing, Class 1, Division 1
- Non-Instrusive, on-site detector calibration via a HART Field Communicator or Magnectic Wand
- Offshore platforms
- Land rigs
- Shipping tankers, freighters, and other vessels
- LNG/LPG processing & storage facilities
- Oil & gas refineries
- Petrochemical plants
- Gas & electric utilities
- Non-intrusive operator interface is easily achieved by contacting a magnetic wand with the glass housing cover and accessing the intuitive, menu-driven programming screen
- Tri-color status LED indicates operational mode, fault & gas presence
- Two - Analog 4-20mA Relay Outputs
- Four - Direct Relay Outputs are standard