These certified steady beacons have been designed for use in potentially
explosive atmospheres and harsh environmental conditions. The enclosures
are suitable for use offshore or onshore, where lightweight combined with
corrosion resistance is required.
The housings are manufactured completely from a U.V. stable, glass
reinforced polyester.* Stainless steel screws and mounting bracket are
available ensuring a totally corrosion-free product.
Units can be painted to customer specification and supplied with
*UL pipe mount variants use an alloy lens cover, painted black where applicable.
- Zone 1 and Zone 2 use.
- Exd IIC T3/T4.
- ATEX approved, Ex II 2GD.
- UL listed for USA and Canada
- Hazardous locations:
- Class I, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C & D.
- Class I, Zone 1, AExd IIC T3/T4.
- Ordinary locations: Visual-Signal Device.
- GOST 'R' Certified.
- Brazilian (Inmetro) certified.
- IECEx Gb, Db
- Certified temperature –55°C to +70°C.
- Pipe mount or direct mount enclosure.
- Corrosion-free GRP.
- 60W or 100W filament bulb.
- Optional stainless steel backstrap.
- Various lens colours.
- Optional cast or wire lens guard.
- Up to 3 x M20 or 3 x M25 entries.