MEDC XB15 Xenon beacon (15 Joules), Zone 1 and Zone 2 use, Exd, GRP, Weatherproof, IP66 and IP67, designed for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and harsh environmental conditions. -55C to +70C, contains a supervisory diode and four wire lead connections for alarms. ATEX Certified, Ex II 2 GD, Ex d IIC T4/T5/T6 Gb, Ex tb IIIC T85/100/135C. Inmetro, CUTR, IECEx and CQST version available.
Part# with Options:
Price with Options:
(1) Certification for MEDC XB15 ATEX
(2) Voltage supply for MEDC SM87 / XB15
(3) Tube Energy for MEDC XB15
(4) Flashrate for MEDC XB4 / XB15
(5) Lens Color MEDC SM87 / XB15 / XB4 / XB11 / XB16 / LD15
(6) Lens Guard for MEDC XB15
(7) Fixings for MEDC XB15 ATEX
(8) Options for MEDC XB15
(9) Options for MEDC XB15
(10) Options for MEDC XB15
(11) Finish for MEDC XB11 / XB15
These certified beacons have been designed for use in potentially explosive
atmospheres and harsh environmental conditions. The enclosures are suitable
for use offshore or onshore, where light weight combined with corrosion
resistance is required.
The housings are manufactured completely from a U.V. stable, glass
reinforced polyester. Stainless steel screws and mounting bracket are available
ensuring a totally corrosion-free product.
The model XB15 contains a supervisory diode and four wire lead connections
for alarm applications.
Units can be painted to customer specification and supplied with
- Zone 1 and Zone 2 use.
- Exd IIC, T4/T5/T6.
- ATEX approved, Ex II 2GD.
- IECEx Certified Gb, Db.
UL listed for USA and Canada.
- Hazardous locations:
- Class I, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C & D.
- Class II, Div 2 Groups F & G
- Class I, Zone 1, AExd IIC T4/T5/T6.
- Ordinary locations: Visual-Signal Device.
- Marine listed.
- GOST 'R' & 'K' certified.
- Chinese (CQST) certified.
- Brazilian (Inmetro) certified.
- IP66 & 67.
- SIL 1 Certified.
- Certified temperature: –55°C to +70°C.
- Pipe mount or direct mount enclosure.
- Corrosion-free GRP
- Four wires and supervisory diode.
- Optional stainless steel backstrap.
- Various lens colours.
- Optional relay or telephone initiate.
- Optional cast or wire lens guard.
- Up to 3 x M20 or 3 x M25 entries.
- Filament version available (100W max). (See data sheet for FB15).