The IS-pB1 is a compact, panel mount L.E.D. indicator providing reliable cost-effective visual status indication in all hazardous areas. Each IS-pB1 contains a group of high efficiency light emitting diodes mounted behind a coloured diffuser to produce a bright, uniform output with a typical life greater than ten years.
All models contain a 20mA current regulator which maintains constant brilliance and provides protection against excess voltages.
- Two lamps may be powered from a single IIC intrinsically safe Zener
barrier or galvanic isolator and up to four lamps from a IIB device.
- Red, amber, green, blue and white comply with the indicator light
colour requirements specified in IEC2 04-1, allowing all plant conditions to be annunciated.
- Mounting is via a single industry standard 2 2 .5mm diameter hole.
- ATEX certificate: ITS13ATEX2 782 2X,
EN 60079-0 : 2012 , EN 60079-11 : 2012,
EN 60079-26: 2007
- IECEx certificate: IECEx ITS 08.0030X,
IEC 60079-0 : 2011, IEC 60079-11 : 2011,
IEC 60079-26 : 2006
- FM file: 302 2662
3610: Entity, 3611: Nonincendive