The flameproof BExTS110 telephone initiated sounders are suitable for Zone 1 & Zone 2 applications and the BExDTS110 version also for Zone 21 & 22.
Sound level ouputs are up to 117dB(A) at 1 metre with a choice of 32 alarm tones. The ring-tone circuit senses the ringing voltage on the telephone line and swtiches the supply onto signal until the telephone is answered. The sound can be continuous or it can follow the telephone ring (selectable option).
The BEx range features enclosures manufactured from corrosion proof, marine grade copper free LM6 aluminium which is phosphated and powder coated. The re-entrant flare horns are high impact, fire retardant ABS. All models have two M20 cable entries, large termination areas and an ingress protection of IP66/67.
- Very large termination area.
- Ratchet adjustable stainless steel ‘U’ bracket.
- Telephone line ringing voltage switches power (115vac or 230vac) to enable sounder to operate.
- ATEX certificate: KEMA 99ATEX6312,
EN 60079-0 : 2006, EN 60079-1 : 2007,
EN 61241-0 : 2006, EN 612 41-1 : 2004
- IECEx certificate: IECEx KEM 10.0003,
IEC 60079-0 : 2004 (Ed4), IEC 60079-1 : 2007 (Ed6),
IEC 61241-0 : 2004 (Ed1), IEC 612 41-1 : 2004 (Ed1)
- GOST-R certificate: PO CC G B.JB05.B03365
- Safety-integrity suitability: SIL1
- Inmetro certificate: 10-IEx-0009