The telephone InduTel IP4 by FHF is characterized by an elegant design for
indoor use as well as a high resistance
for use in outdoor facilities with non-
The new InduTel IP4 is the ideal device
for a number of different operation sites
– no matter if exposed to seawater, high humidity or extensive mechanical strain.
Thanks to the protective door, the handset and keypad are always perfectly
protected against contamination.
The administration of the InduTel IP4 is
carried out using the devices webserver.
- Protection class IP 66 according to IEC60529
- Ambient temperature -40 °C to +55 °C
- VoIP Protocols: SIP, H.323 (UDP, TCP, TLS), RTP, SRTP (SDES, DTLS), RTCP, ICE
- Connection to 10/100/1000-BASE-T Ethernet
- Relay built-in (SPST)
- Power supply: PoE or external
- Optical call indication
- Illuminated keypad