This loudspeaker, intended for use in Zone 2, potentially explosive gas and
dust atmospheres, has a power rating of up to 15 Watts and is suitable for
use in all gas groups including hydrogen.
The flare and body are manufactured from a UV stable glass reinforced
polyester. Stainless steel screws and mounting stirrup are incorporated to
ensure a corrosion-free product.
- Zone 2 use.
- Ex nA II T4.
- ATEX compliant, Ex II 3 GD.
- BASEEFA tested.
- IP66 & 67.
- Ambient temperature: –55°C to +55°C.
- 117dbA at 15 Watts at 1 metre.
- Power tappings via integral transformer.
- Stainless steel ratcheted swivel mounting stirrup.
- Stainless steel fixtures.
- 100V line or 8Ω.