DEGA NB III LCD Gas Detection Transmitter with Infrared Sensor for Carbon Dioxide (CO2) with range 0-5%, 0-100% or 0-500ppm. RS-485 and optional 4-20mA or 3 relay outputs. LCD display. IP54. SIL.
Part# with Options:
Price with Options:
(1) Range for Dega NB III LCD CO2
(2) Analog and Relay Outputs for Dega NB III LCD
4-20mA option uses 20200001 internal board, 3 Alarm relay uses 20200004 internal board.
- Detection types: catalytic, electrochemical, infrared, photoionization (PID), semiconductor
- Detection of toxic and combustible gases and oxygen
- Protection level IP54
- Produced in compliance with standard SIL
DEGA NB III LCD transmitter is a part of the gas detection system. Transmitter is located in monitored premises in which critical situations due to accumulation of flammable or toxic substances can occur. The transmitter has an LCD display to show measured concentrations of detected substances in real time. The transmitter can be connected to control panels DEGA UPA III, DEGA UKA III and DEGA UDA III. Standard Output : RS485, with 1x cabel gland.