DEGA NS II Gas Detection Transmitter for Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) with PID Sensor for Ethanol (C2H5OH), Acetone (C3H6O), Isopropyl alcohol (C3H8O), Toluene (C7H8), Styrene (C8H8), Butanon (C4H8O), Butane (C4H10) or Gasoline/Petrol vapours with range 0-5000 ppm. Designed for explosive environments. RS-485 (Dega/Modbus) and optional 4-20mA 3-Wire outputs. IP54 (Optional IP66). ATEX Zone 2.
Part# with Options:
Price with Options:
(1) Analog and Relay Outputs for Dega NS II
4-20mA option uses 30200001 internal board, 3 Alarm relay uses 30200003 internal board.
(2) IP66 Ingress protection with water cap for Dega NS II/NS III
M20 to NPT Adaptor
(3) M20 to NPT adaptor for Dega Zone 1 and Zone 2 detectors
DEGA NS II transmitter is a part of the gas detection system. Transmitter is located in monitored premises in which critical situations
due to accumulation of flammable or toxic substances can occur. Detector converts the measured concentration of substances into
a unified signal 4 - 20mA and RS485.
The transmitter can be connected to control panels DEGA UPA III, DEGA UKA III and DEGA UDA III.
- Detection types: catalytic, electrochemical, infrared, photoionization (PID)
- Detection of toxic and combustible gases and oxygen
- For explosive environments ATEX zone 2
- Protection level IP54/IP66 (with protection cover)
- Produced in compliance with standard SIL