DEGA UKA III Gas Detection Controller/Alarm Panel for up to 8 Dega gas detectors over RS-485. USB, 2 Relay and 2 Optical and Acoustic Signalisation Outputs. Includes RS485 BUS, External Button, DEGA TcII and DEGA ZcII. IP54.
Part# with Options:
Price with Options:
Dega Detector Channels
(1) Dega Detector Channels for Dega UKA III
(2) Power Supply for Dega UKA III
(3) Relay Module for Dega UKA III
(4) Memory Module for Dega UKA III
This 3rd generation alarm panel is designed as a stand-alone device to be mounted on the wall or inside control panels. Up to 8 Dega digital transmitters can be connected to the controller over RS-485. The control panel evaluates 4 levels of gas concentration detected by transmitters. One flood detection sensor DEGA Zc II and one temperature sensor DEGA Tc II can be connected to the control panel as well. The control panel indicates values of all transmitters via an LCD display. The control panel is equipped with 5 configurable relays, with relay outputs for visual and sound alarm devices, output for emergency solenoid valve DEGA HV DNx; USB configuration port and one 4-20mA control output to for external systems(ventilation, air conditioner, etc.). The configuration can be carried out via an LCD display or DegaConfig software. The central control panel has a 34 day memory of alarm events.
- 4/8 Input channels for Dega detectors over RS-485
- Built-in 24VDC power supply for remote gas detectors
- Fully configurable via Windows DegaConfig software
- 5x dry contact SPDT relays 250V/10A
- 2x outputs for visual and sound alarm devices (max 24V 0,40A)
- 1x emergency valve output for DEGA HV DNx
- 1x 4-20mA control output
- 1x USB (to allow configuration via PC)
- Built-in alarm buzzer
- 34 day alarm event history
- 4 levels of gas concentration alarm, PEL, STEL
- Service mode
- Naming of positions of detectors for better orientation
- Output testing via "TEST MENU"