The flameproof BExCBGL2-L2 dual LED beacons are suitable for Zone 1, 2, 21 & 22 applications. Approved to IECEx and ATEX standards.
The BExCBGL2-L2D dual LED beacons robust construction enables installation in the harshest of
environments. The beacons may be connected from a single supply for simultaneous operation or
from separate supplies for independent operation.
The BEx range features enclosures manufactured from corrosion proof, marine grade copper free
LM6 aluminium with a chromate and powder coat finish. All models have two M20 cable entries,
large termination areas containing in & out terminals and an ingress protection of IP66/67.
- Marine grade, corrosion proof, LM6 aluminium enclosure
- Automatic synchronisation on multi-beacon system.
- Beacons can be set to ‘flip-flop’ alternating mode with other units on multi-beacon systems.
- Xenon tubes mechanically secured against shock & vibration
- Glass lens & Stainless Steel guard
- Very large termination area.
- Dual M20 cable entries – adaptors available.
- Stopping plug included.
- Ratchet adjustable stainless steel ‘U’ bracket.
- Reverse polarity diode fitted.
- IP66/67 ingress protection.
- 160+160 candela effective light intensity.
- UV stable PC, field replaceable, colour lens filters.
- IECEx KEM 10.0024X
- ATEX KEMA 00ATEX2222X
- TR-CU Ex EAC certificate: RU C-GB.AA71.B.00109
- INMETRO certificate: IEx 19.0092X
- II 2G Ex d IIB T6 Gb Ta. -50°C to +55°C
- II 2G Ex d IIB T5 Gb Ta. -50°C to +70°C
- II 2D Ex tb IIIC T65°C Db Ta. -50°C to +40°C
- II 2D Ex tb IIIC T80°C Db Ta. -50°C to +55°C
- II 2D Ex tb IIIC T95°C Db Ta. -50°C to +70°C