Edwards 860 Series xenon strobe beacons with horns are bright, low current, high decibel, combination signals designed for use where a distinctive visual or audible signal is required. The housing is made of gray, engineered thermo-plastic. The strobe and horn can be operated independently.
The 867STR (indoor) and 868STR (outdoor)
Series can be surface mounted on the supplied
surface box. The 869STR and 869DSTR Series
beacons can be flush mounted. They are
designed to mount in a standard 4" (102mm)
square electrical box with extension ring (total min.
depth of 3" (76mm) not supplied.)
The 869DSTR Series is Diode Polarized for use
in electrically supervised circuits.
Features and Specifications
- Xenon strobe light source with horn
- Flash rate 60 fpm
- 100dB at 1 meter/90dB at 10ft. (measured in anechoic chamber)
- Low current draw
- Terminals for easy wiring
- Gray, engineered thermoplastic housing
- Diode Polarized for use in electrically supervised circuits (869DSTR)
- Versions suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- Operating indoor temperature range: 85% relative humidity at 86°F (30°C), 32°F to 120°F (0 to 49°C) variable ambient temperature.
- Operating outdoor temperature range: 95% relative humidity at 86°F (30°C), -31°F to 150°F (-35°C to 66°C) variable ambient temperature.