Bacharach MGS-450 Gas Detector Transmitter with electrochemical sensor for Carbon Monoxide (CO) 0-500ppm measurement in Refrigeration Applications. 3 x relays (low, high & fault), analog output (4 to 20 mA, 0 to 5 V, 0 to 10 V, 1 to 5 V, 2 to 10 V), RS485 MODBUS RTU output, included audible & visual alarms: 72dB @10cm buzzer and single tri-color LED (green, red, orange). IP41 or IP66 Housing. CE, UL and CSA Approvals. Mobile App Bluetooth Interface.
Part# with Options:
Price with Options:
(1) Housing for Bacharach MGS-450
- Mobile App Interface
- Simple Configuration via App
- Pre-calibrated Sensors
- Semi-automated Calibration
- Temperature-compensated Measurement
- Analog and Digital Communications
- On-board Relays
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- Multiple Cable Entries and Terminals
- Low-temperature Performance
- Quick, easy and intuitive commissioning, configuration and maintenance requires no special training
- No tools required to set alarm behavior and alarm levels
- Save time and money on maintenance procedures
- Easy process with no potentiometers or volt meters
- Mitigates false alarms and optimizes accuracy in refrigeration applications
- Integrates with BMS / BAS control systems via Modbus and / or analog outputs
- Trigger additional alarm beacons and mechanical ventilation in the event of a refrigerant leak
- Comply with ASHRAE 15 / EN 378 - no additional hardware
- Quick and easy installation of all wiring; daisy-chain power and digital communications
- Suitable for use in all refrigeration applications from machinery rooms to freezers
Bacharach’s MGS-450 Gas Detector makes compliance with refrigeration safety
codes simple and easy, saving time and money on equipment and installation.
Using the MGS-400 App, users can intuitively use, commission and maintain their
gas detection system without the need for specialty training or tools. Pre-calibrated
sensor modules simplify maintenance, take minutes to exchange and do not require
the use of calibration gas.
The MGS-450 can trigger additional audio-visual alarms and act as a standalone gas
detection system, or integrate easily into a BMS / BAS or with Bacharach’s optional
MGS-408 Gas Detection Controller.