Bacharach MGS-410 Gas Detector Transmitter with semiconductor sensor for Refrigerant Gases (HFC, CFC, HCFC) 0-5000ppm measurement in Refrigeration Applications. RS485 MODBUS RTU output, included audible & visual alarms: 72dB @10cm buzzer and single tri-color LED (green, red, orange). IP66 Housing. CE, UL and CSA Approvals. Factory configured for either R600A, R290, R600 or HC12a. Mobile App Bluetooth Interface.
Part# with Options:
Price with Options:
Please Email us your request for quote
(1) Gas for Bacharach MGS-400 (RF 0-5000ppm)
- Mobile App Interface
- Pre-calibrated Sensors
- Semi-automated Calibration
- Temperature-compensated Measurement
- Digital Communications
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- Multiple Cable Entries and Terminals
- Low-temperature Performance
- Makes commissioning, configuration and maintenance intuitive and requires no special training or tools to set alarm behavior and / or thresholds
- Saves time and money on maintenance procedures
- Easy process with no potentiometers or volt meters
- Mitigates false alarms and optimizes accuracy in refrigeration applications
- Integrates with BMS / BAS control systems via Modbus
- Complies with ASHRAE 15 / EN 378 - no additional hardware
- Quick and easy installation of all wiring; daisy-chain power and digital communications
- Engineered for use in all refrigeration applications (machinery rooms, cold storage, walk-in freezers) and maintains performance at temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C)
Bacharach’s MGS-410 Gas Detector makes compliance with refrigeration safety
codes simple and easy, saving time and money on equipment and installation.
Using the MGS-400 App, users can intuitively use, commission and maintain their
gas detection system without the need for specialty training or tools. Pre-calibrated
sensor modules simplify maintenance, take minutes to exchange and do not require
the use of calibration gas.
The MGS-410 allows installers to daisy-chain power and Modbus communication
cables across the system, and can be easily integrated into a BMS / BAS, or with
Bacharach’s optional MGS-408 Gas Detection Controller.