Martek Marine Tankscape Inerted Cargo Tank & Confined Space Gas Pumped Monitor with infrared (IR) technology for combustibles LEL 0-100%, optional Oxygen (O2) 0-25%, Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) 0-100ppm, Carbon Monoxide (CO) 0-1000ppm and Carbon Dioxide (CO2) 0-20% Vol. Combustible Gas Indicator Operation available. LCD with backlight and Moulded polypropylene case. ATEX and MED approval. IP54. Integral pump capable of drawing a sample from 30 meters.
Part# with Options:
Price with Options:
(1) Model for Martek Tanskcape
(2) Gas Calibration for Martek Marine4
With 8 models to choose from, this extremely versatile instrument complies with international marine regulations for Confined Space Monitoring, Inerting, Pre•entry Testing, Tank Cleaning and many other marine applications in vessels such as LNG/ LPG Tankers, OilTankers, Fruit Carriers and Refrigerated Cargoes.
- Fully certif ied to MED.
- Simple user interface.
- Infrared (IR) technologyfor inerting/ purging operations.
- Ability to enter up to 300 unique user identified location areas.
- Integral pump capable of drawing a sample from 30 metres.
- Dual mode operation: Confined Space Monitor (GSM) or Combustible Gas Indicator(CGI).
- Rugged impact resistant carbon impregnated casing.
- LCD with automatic backlighting.
- Complete with Data Downloading and flexiCal Plus(Calibration) software.
- Tankscape calibrated to Methane or Butane