Analysis of oxygen (O2), carbon monoxide (CO), carbon dioxide (CO2), oxides of nitrogen (NO & NO2) and sulfur
dioxide (SO2) emissions. For checking combustion efficiency, burner & control performance, and detection of air
infiltration on furnaces, heaters and boilers. May be used in commercial, industrial and residential settings.
- Same rugged easy-to-use design as traditional Nova portable analyzers, but approx. 65% smaller and 50% lighter
- Fast warm-up and accurate response
- Built-in sample pump & condensate removal
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery; up to 8hrs use per charge
- Rugged touch-screen display of gas readings
- Calculated values e.g. combustion efficiency, O2 normalization, excess air, unit conversion ppm to mg/m3 for ppm gases measured
- Local USB data logging creates CSV files
- Built-in trouble-shooting prompts
- Electrochemical sensors for O2 , CO, NO, NO2 , and SO2
- CO2 actually measured by infrared detector - not calculated
- Rapid reading recovery on CO, NO, NO2 , or SO2 'overdose'
- Use on flue gas from any fuel; pays for itself in months through fuel savings
- Stack temperature probe and readout
- RS-232 or RS-485 output and software
- Various sample probes; including high temperature
- iNova AndroidTM app (when ready)
- Built-in printer
- Ambient air for O2 span and CO, CO2 , NO, NO2 , and SO2 zero
- On analyzed gas mixtures of CO and CO2 in nitrogen, NO & NO2 in nitrogen, and SO2 in nitrogen for span (also zeroes O2)
The Nova 5300 Series Portable Flue Gas analyzer is built on the NOVANOW next generation rugged portable
platform. This series has been designed for accuracy, reliability, ease of use and ease of service, providing a detailed
analysis of flue gas composition. The 5300 uses customer-replaceable electrochemical sensors that respond quickly to
the O2 , CO, NO, NO2 , and SO2 present in the flue gas sample. The O2 sensor life expectancy is typically 3-4 years.
The CO, NO, NO2 , and SO2 sensor life is typically 2-3 years. The infrared CO2 sensor should not need to be replaced
under normal conditions of use.
A rechargeable lithium ion battery provides enough power for about 8 hours of continuous operation and the analyzer
can be used while it is being recharged. The 5300 series case is small but rugged and dust & water resistant when
closed. Stack temperature measurement and built-in printer that also shows date & time are optionally available on