GasCheck G rapidly and accurately detects
almost any gas or gas mixture down to highly
Best available leak detection
Ease of use
- Fast, accurate leak detection at highly sensitive levels
- Detects almost any known gas or gas mixture
- Particularly sensitive to ammonia, argon, butane, helium, hydrogen and SF6
- Reliable, stable, repeatable readings
- Simple, one handed operation
- Large, clear LCD back lit display for easy viewing
- Graphical icon menu
- Conveniently calibrated against helium
Low cost operation
- Choice of readings in cc/sec, g/yr, mg/m 3
- Easily upgradeable throughout the range
- Inexpensive consumables and parts
- Free 2 year warranty when instrument registered online
Designed for the search and location of gas leaks, GasCheck G has an
advanced micro thermal conductivity sensor for fast, effective detection of
almost any gas or gas mixture.
Robust and reliable, GasCheck G provides stable, repeatable readings of the
detected gas. The instrument’s LCD display, LED indicator and audible
sounder clearly indicate the leak present.
GasCheck G automatically zeros to the ambient air around it when switched
on and is ready to detect immediately. The instrument’s easy to use
graphical interface and intuitive keypad allows simple function, selection
Upgradeable throughout the range, GasCheck G is available in three distinct
versions; G1, G2 and G3 with varied capabilities. Features can be easily added
to upgrade the instrument without it having to be returned to the factory
Extend your instrument warranty
Your GasCheck G instrument warranty may be extended by simply registering
your product on the Ion Science website within one month of purchase. Visit
www.ionscience.com/instrument-registration to take advantage of this offer.
- Quality Assurance
GasCheck G is supplied with an exclusive range of accessories.
Visit www.ionscience.com/gascheck for more info.