This range of control stations, intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres, is suitable for use in all gas groups.
These rugged enclosures are manufactured from a UV stable, impact
resistant polyamide; cover fixing screws are stainless steel thus ensuring a corrosion-free product.
The GHG 411 range comprises a 1,2 and 3 way unit offering a compact
footprint. The GHG 432 and 434 ranges are 2 and 4 way units with larger
termination area for heavy duty offshore cable.
The high ingress protection rating makes this range of control stations suitable for use in harsh environmental conditions.
- Zones 1,2,21 and safe area.
- Exed IIC T6.
- ATEX approved Ex II 2GD.
- PTB Certified.
- CSA Listed for UL and Canada:† Class I, Div 2, Groups A-D.
- Certified temperature: –55oC to +50oC*.
- Impact resistant thermoplastic.
- Retained stainless steel cover screws.
- Variety of components.
- Variety of enclosures.