MEDC DB1P Sounder/Horn (up to 113 dB(A)) with 27 output tones, Zone 1 and Zone 2 use, Exd, Weatherproof, IP66, designed with a high weatherproof rating to cope with the harsh environmental conditions found offshore and onshore. -20C to +70C. Stainless Steel enclosure. ATEX approved, Ex II 2G, Ex d IIB T6 Gb. IECEx, GOST R and Inmetro certifications also available.
Part# with Options:
Price with Options:
(1) Certification for MEDC DB1
(2) Voltage for MEDC DB1 (SS)
(3) Conduit Entry for MEDC DB1 ATEX
(4) Conduit Entry for MEDC DB1 ATEX
(5) Conduit Entry for MEDC DB1 ATEX
(6) Duty for MEDC DB1
(7) Tag for MEDC DB1
(8) Options for MEDC DB1
(9) Options for MEDC DB1
(10) Options for MEDC DB1
(11) Finish for MEDC DB1
This range of light weight, flameproof Sounders have been designed with a
high weatherproof rating to cope with the harsh environmental conditions
found offshore and onshore in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
Electronic circuitry allows the DB1P to be switched between two
selectable tones by either reversing the supply polarity, or connecting a
second voltage supply.
- Zone 1 and Zone 2 use.
- Exd, IIB T5 /T6*.
- ATEX approved, Ex II 2G.
- CENELEC approved, BASEEFA certified.
- UL Listed – Class I, Div 1. Groups C & D.
- IECEx certified, Gb.
- GOST ‘R’ certified.
- Brazilian (Inmetro) certified.
- Certified temperature: –20°C to +70°C.
- Up to 113 dB(A) output.
- Available in marine grade alloy or stainless steel.
- 27 output tones, user selectable.
- Telephone initiate option.
- Tones can be selected remotely.
- Tones comply with UKOOA/PFEER guidelines.
- Any two tones may be switched via the external
- End of line resistor option.