This range of light weight all GRP, flameproof sounders is intended for use in
potentially explosive gas and dust atmospheres and has been designed
with high ingress protection to cope with the harsh environmental conditions
found offshore and onshore in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
The flamepaths, flare and the body, are manufactured completely from a UV
stable glass reinforced polyester.
Stainless steel screws and sinter are incorporated thus ensuring a corrosion
free product. A tapered flamepath is used to overcome the problems of
assembly of parallel spigot flamepaths.
An optional Exe terminal chamber is available.
An uncertified version is available for use in non-explosive atmospheres.
- Zone 1, Zone 2 and non-Ex use.
- Ex de IIC T4/T5.
- ATEX approved, EEx II 2GD.
- Optional Exe terminal chamber.
- IECEx certified Gb, Db.
- UL Listed for USA and Canada
- Hazardous locations:
- Class I, Div 2, Groups A-D.
- Class II, Div 2, Groups F & G
- Class I, Zones 1 & 2, AExd IIC T4.
- Ordinary locations: Audible-Signal Device.
- GOST ‘R’ & ‘K’ certified.
- Chinese (CQST) certified.
- Brazilian (Inmetro) certified.
- IP66 and IP67.
- SIL 1 Certified.
- Designed in accordance with EN54-3
- *Certified temperature: –55°C to +70°C.
- All GRP corrosion free flamepaths.
- Up to 118dB(A) output.
- Integral volume control.
- 27 tones, user selectable.
- Tones comply with UKOOA/PFEER guidelines.
- Two tones may be switched via the external
voltage supply – now available in a.c. and d.c.
- Tones may be programmed to customer
- d.c. version accepts any voltage between
12V d.c. and 48V d.c.
- End of line resistor option.
- Sounder/Beacon Combination Unit available.