This range of loudspeakers, intended for use in potentially explosive gas
and dust atmospheres, has a power rating of up to 30 Watts and is suitable
for use in the harsh environmental conditions found offshore and onshore in
the oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
With an integral increased safety chamber, for termination, this unit offers
both high output and easy installation.
In addition, the 25 Watt version still offers superior output with a higher
ambient certified temperature (+65°C).
The flamepaths, flare and body, are manufactured from a UV stable glass
reinforced polyester. Stainless steel screws and mounting stirrup are
incorporated to ensure a corrosion-free product.
- Zone 1, Zone 2 & non-Ex use.
- Exde IIB/IIC, T3/T4*.
- ATEX approved, Ex II 2G/Ex II 2GD*.
- BASEEFA certified.
- UL listed for USA and Canada
- – Hazardous locations:
- Class I, Div 2, Groups A-D*
- Class I, Zone 1, AExde IIB/IIC T3/T4*
- Ordinary locations: Signalling Speaker
- GOST ‘K’certified.
- Brazilian (Inmetro) certified.
- IP66 and IP67.
- Certified temperature: –50°C to +65°C*.
- GRP corrosion-free flamepath.
- Up to 122dBA at 30 Watts at 1 metre*.
- 25 and 30 Watt versions.
- Power tappings via integral transformer.
- Ratcheted swivel mounting stirrup.
- Stainless steel fixtures.
- 100V line or 8Ω