The Macurco 12-Series are line voltage (100-240VAC), dual relay gas detector, controller and transducers. The 12-Series
utilizes an internal switching power supply that is capable of using line voltage between 100 and 240VAC and 50-60Hz. The
12-Series have selectable 4-20mA output, buzzer and digital display options. It is an electronic detection system used to
measure the concentration of various gases and provide feedback and automatic control to help reduce gas concentrations
in parking garages, maintenance facilities or other commercial applications.
The RD-6 and RD-12 are capable of detecting several refrigerants including R-22, R-134A, R-404A, R-407C and R-410A. The unit will not distinguish R-22 from R-410A or R407C. Outputs are based on levels of R-134A, which the RD-6 and RD-12 detectors are calibrated to.
Selectable options include:
- Selectable relay actuation levels
- Output: Fan relay, Alarm relay and 4-20mA current loop
- Controls: Buzzer, digital display, latching relay, relay delay, relay minimum runtime
- Mounts on a standard 4” x 4” electrical box
- 5 A SPDT relay controls valves, louvers or exhaust fans
- 0.5 A N.O. or N.C alarm relay connects to warning devices or control panels
- 4-20mA current loop - compatible with the Macurco DVP-120 Control Panel
- Supervised system design: detector problem will cause relay activation
- ETL Listed to UL 61010-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No 61010-1