Features and Benefits
- Simple low cost
refrigerant leak detector
- User-selectable low or high
- Leak rate intensity with
audible and visual indicators
- Long run time
- Instantly responsive to all refrigerants
- Audible and visual alarms
- Innovative sensor replacement design
- Up to 20 hours continuous operation
on 2 “D” size alkaline batteries
- High and Low sensitivity modes
- Automatic zero and background
- Easy to use, one-handed operation
- No user calibration required
The Bacharach Tru Pointe ® refrigerant leak detector is a portable, battery powered instrument designed to pinpoint
the location of refrigerant leaks in air conditioning and refrigerant systems, chillers or cold storage units.
Pinpoint Leaks Quickly!
With the use of heated-diode sensor technology, the Tru Pointe ® instantly responds to all refrigerants. Automatic
zero and background compensation allows the Tru Pointe ® instrument to pinpoint a leak located in contaminated
environments without the need for manual sensitivity adjustments.
HVAC service technicians, refrigerant service technicians, plant maintenance departments, automotive service
facilities and refrigerant and environmental chamber manufacturers rely on this small, lightweight and rugged
leak detector with its 14” flexible probe to locate small to large gas leaks in tight spaces such as those found in
refrigeration units and automobile engine compartments.