The flameproof BExL15 PA loudspeakers are suitable for Zone 1 & Zone 2 applications and the BExDL15 sounders also for Zone 21 & 22.
The BEx range features enclosures manufactured from corrosion proof, marine grade copper free LM6 aluminium which is phosphated and powder coated.
The re-entrant flare horns are high impact, fire retardant ABS. All models have two M20 cable entries, large termination areas containing in & out terminals (Ex de version only) and an ingress protection of IP66/67 (Ex d) and IP66 (Ex de).
An independent test report is available on request, or online, detailing the performance of the BEx loudspeaker range.
- Very large termination area.
- Ratchet adjustable stainless steel ‘U’ bracket.
- IN & O UT terminals (Ex de version only).
- ATEX certificate: KEMA 99ATEX6312,
EN 60079-0 : 2006, EN 60079-1 : 2007,
EN 60079-7 : 2003, EN 61241-0 : 2006,
EN 61241-1 : 2004
- IECEx certificate: IECEx KEM 10.0003,
IEC 60079-0 : 2004 (Ed4), IEC 60079-1 : 2007 (Ed6),
IEC 60079-7 : 2001 (Ed3), IEC 61241-0 : 2004 (Ed1),
IEC 61241-1 : 2004 (Ed1)
- GOST-R certificate: PO CC G B.JB05.B03365
- Safety-integrity suitability: SIL1
- Inmetro certificate: 10-IEx-0009