The A121AX Appello X is the next generation of user recordable alarm sounder capable
of storing up to 2 minutes of content. The A121AX records, stores and plays back with
unsurpassed clarity, user defined voice messages, music or sounds stored directly to
non-volatile memory. Low current consumption and CD quality reproduction in a robust
fire retardant Type 4/4X/3R/13, IP66 housing ensure the A121AX Appello X is suitable
for all general signalling applications including fire, security and process control.
The A121AX Appello user recordable unit enables
the recording of any type of content such as voice or music
that can be played back at CD quality output at SPL’s of up
to 112dB(A) at 1 metre. This content can be reproduced
repeatedly, alternating with or without one of the built-in
45 alarm tones. The alarm tone notification has an
output of up to 126dB(A) at 1 metre.
For multiple unit installations the recording process is only
required once to create a master unit which can then be
used to program all other A121AX units on the system,
guaranteeing synchronisation during playback, using the
supplied ‘Synch’ cable.
- Direct content storage on non-volatile memory.
- CD quality reproduction.
- Message length: 4 x 30 seconds
- Easy message creation with built in microphone or line-in
- Volume controls for user content and alarm tones.
- Available with custom tone configurations
- Factory programming of user supplied content
- UL approved for general signalling use.