MEDC FL12 (Fluorescent) Steady Beacons, Exd, Weatherproof, IP66 and IP67, designed for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and harsh environmental conditions. ATEX Certified, Ex II 2 G, Ex d IIB T4/T5/T6 Gb. Inmetro, CUTR and IECEx certifacations also available.
Part# with Options:
Price with Options:
(1) Certification for MEDC FL12/FB12
(2) Voltage for MEDC FL12
(3) Lamp Wattage for MEDC FL12
(4) Lens Colour for Various MEDC Products
(5) Lens Guard for MEDC XB11/XB12/FL11/FB11/FL12/FB12
(6) Fixings supply for MEDC XB12/FL11/FB11/FL12/FB12
(7) Earth Continuity for MEDC FL11/FB11/FL12/FB12
(8) Label for MEDC XB12/FL11/FB11/FL12/FB12
(9) Finish for MEDC FB12/FL12
These certified steady beacons have been designed for use in potentially
explosive atmospheres and harsh environmental conditions. The enclosures
are suitable for use offshore or onshore, where light weight combined with
corrosion resistance is required.
The beacon housing is manufactured completely from a U.V. stable, glass
Stainless steel screws and mounting bracket are available ensuring a totally
corrosion free product.
Units can be painted to customer specification and supplied with
- Zone 1 and Zone 2 use.
- Ex d IIB T3/T4/T5/T6.
- ATEX approved, Ex II 2GD*.
- UL listed for USA and Canada*
Class I, Div. 2, Groups C & D.
Class I, Zone 1, AExd IIB T4/T5.
- BASEEFA Certified.
- IECEx certified Gb, Db*.
- GOST ‘R’ certified.
- Brazilian (Inmetro) certified.
- IP66 and IP67.
- Certified temperature: –55°C to +70°C*.
- Corrosion resistant GRP.
- Optional stainless steel backstrap.
- Various lens colours.
- Optional lens guard.
- 2 x M20 or 2 x 1/2" NPT cable entries.
- Earth continuity option.