MEDC DB7 Sounder (up to 110 dB(A)) with 27 output tones, Zone 0, Zone 1, and Zone 2 use, Intrinsically Safe (Exia), Weatherproof, IP66 and IP67, intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. -55C to + 70C. ATEX Approved Ex II 1G, BASEEFA Certified, EExia IIB T4. CUTR version also available.
Part# with Options:
Price with Options:
(1) Certification for MEDC DB7
(2) Voltage for MEDC DB7
(3) Label for DB7
(4) Finish for MEDC DB7
This range of ruggedised, intrinsically safe and weatherproof sounders,
intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres, has been designed
with high ingress protection to cope with the harsh environmental conditions
found offshore and onshore in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
The unit is available in 12V and 24V versions and for gas groups IIB or IIC.
A lower cost, uncertified version is available for use in non-explosive
- Zones 0, 1, 2 and safe area use.
- Exia IIB/IIC T4.
- ATEX approved Ex II 1G.
- Weatherproof uncertified version.
- BASEEFA certified.
- GOST ‘R’ certified.
- IP66 & IP67.
- Certified temperature: –55°C to +70°C.
- Corrosion resistant red painted GRP.
- Up to 110 dB(A) output.
- 27 tones, user selectable.
- Tones comply with UKOOA/PFEER guidelines.
- Any two tones may be switched by the external
- Retained stainless steel cover screws.