Designed for use in industrial freezers, coolers, production areas, engine rooms, and dock areas. Early warning to your employees. Quick response to leaks even during off-production hours. Solid state circuitry. No radioactive elements. All components U.L.
Versatile in its applications. Automatically start up or shut off selected auxiliary equipment during plant emergency. Saves money. A 5 to 15% reduction in annual insurance premiums as well as additional insurance coverage are possible. Meets OSHA requirements.
- NO SENSOR DEPLETION during an
ammonia leak, from background ammonia
vapors, or during testing &/or calibration.
- Virtually maintenance free
- Detects concentrations of ammonia as low as 25 PPM. Field adjustable from 30 to 800 PPM.
- Normally open, normally closed contacts for your alarm system
- Extra set of contacts for auxiliary equipment
- 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, or 14-24 VAC/VDC. Call to specify or discuss other power supply options.
- One year warranty
- Service switch for servicing without alarming
- Back-up battery
- Stainless steel washdown tube
- Remote alarm light & horn unit
- Remote sensor up to 500 ft.
12 months warranty on workmanship from date of sale.