- IP 66 protection class as per IEC60529
- Ambient temperature range -40 °C to +60 °C (heated display)
- Ring signal ͧ 95 dB(A) at a distance of 1 m
- Pixel-based illuminated heated LCD display
- V4A alphanumerical keypad
- Intelligent, user friendly menu structure
- Standard H.323, SIP, TSIP, SIPS protocols
- Power supply: Power over Ethernet
or external supply
- Simply connected to a single
10/100-BASE T Ethernet LAN, RJ45
Proven technology from FHF makes the
ExResistTel IP2 suitable for all indoor
and outdoor applications in hazardous
The new ExResistTel IP2 is the ideal unit
for all kinds of weather conditions at a
wide variety of very diverse facilities –
whether sea water, high humidity or
extreme mechanical demands.
The housing is made of impact and
shock resistant fiberglass-reinforced
polyester. Even acids, alkalis or
lubricants have no effect on the
housing. Its robust design is the
perfect “packaging” to meet the latest
requirements demanded of VoIP telephones for use in hazardous areas.
It is always available when a telephone is
urgently needed, such as in emergency
The ExResistTel IP2 makes work more
effective by providing especially
convenient telephone services.
An illuminated, heated display rounds
out the convenience features of the
It also supports all features of the
The ExResistTel IP2 offers high-quality
features based on industry standards
and our decades of experience.
A headset, available as accessory
equipment, can be easily connected
to the telephone. A handsfree function
is also integrated into the unit.