- Shock-resistant housing (Polycarbonat)
- Protection degree IP 65 acc. to IEC60529
- Option Handset can be fixed (stabiliser bracket)
- Ambient temperature -25° C to +55° C
- Call tone ≥ 95 dB(A), 1 m
- Direct key at Diplayversion
- Receiver volume can be boosted
- Telefonbook at Displayversion
- PIN code
- ZB-Version with call tone unit
- Menu 4 languages
The FernTel 3 telephone of FHF is as
stylish for indoor use as it is resistant for
outdoor use in areas without explosive
atmospheres. The new FernTel 3 is the
ideal telephone for many different work
areas – seawater, high air humidity, dust
and not exactly gentle mechanical stress
are no problem for it.
Its modern design is the perfect “packing”
for the finest high-tech.
Its striking signal colours ensure the
FernTel 3 cannot be missed whenever
a telephone is urgently needed, e.g. in
emergencies in poor weather and light
The FernTel 3 is suitable for almost
universal use thanks to its amazing
A deft hand movement and the desk
telephone for indoor use is converted
into a wall telephone for outside use.
The FernTel 3 is offered in different varia-
tions. With 16 buttons without Display
or with 21 buttons with Display. Both
variations are offered with spiral cord or
steel armoured cord. As addition, the
FernTel 3 with Display has a direct key.
Of course, there is the new FernTel 3
also as Hotline phone (ZB-Variant),
with call tone unit.
In the casing-inside there is a keyboard
for deposited that Hotline number. One
becomes as accessories a stabiliser
bracket for applications on movable
machines, like for example on Ships.