- SCREW-IN process connection
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: titanium electrodes with 316 stainless steel fitting and PEEK insulator.
- INITIAL CALIBRATION NOT REQUIRED. Pre-determined cell constant ensures out-of-the-box accuracy.
- CELL CONSTANTS 0.01, 0.10, AND 1.0/cm cover broad range of conductivity
- HIGH TEMPERATURE (392o200oC)) option available
- AVAILABLE WITH VARIOPOL (VP) quick disconnect fitting.
ENDURANCE sensors are contacting conductivity sensors. They
are available in cell constants of 0.01, 0.1, 1.0, and 10/cm. The
choice of cell constant depends on conductivity. High conductivity
samples require larger cell constants. Consult the analyzer
Product Data Sheet for recommended ranges and accuracy.
Sensors with 0.01, 0.1 and 1.0/cm cell constants have concentric
titanium electrodes separated by a PEEK insulator. EPDM O-rings
seal the internal parts of the sensor from the process liquid.
Sensors with 10/cm cell constants have graphite electrodes and
an epoxy body.
Electrolytic conductivity is a strong function of temperature, and
conductivity readings are typically converted to the value at a
reference temperature. To measure temperature, ENDURANCE
sensors use a platinum RTD. In metal electrode sensors the RTD
is inside the inner electrode. In the epoxy body sensor, the RTD
is in a titanium thermowell protruding from the end of the sensor
Model 400 sensors are designed for direct screw-in
insertion into process piping using a 3/4-inch MNPT fitting.
The Model 400 sensor can also be used in sidestream
samples. A 1-inch pipe tee with a 3/4-inch bushing
is a suitable flow cell. A 3/4-inch pipe tee can be used
with 0.1 and 1.0/cm cells. A transparent plastic flow cell
is also available (PN 24091-02).